Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Roadblocks and Dynamic Coding

What's happened since my last posting?
  • Google's identified this blog as a potential spam-blog and locked me out. I've gotten it unlocked. I guess i need to post more often.
  • I've gotten most of the framework code for the DLR finished. Nothing exciting, and I'm sure it's bug-ridden, but it's a start.
  • I've started on the lisp reader, and I realized I don't know what I'm doing. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, and all that. Part of the problem is that I'm really doing exploratory programming, but in a static language. I'm not a big static language fan, anyway. I'm considering doing a toy implementation of lisp in Python to get started and to figure out what I'm doing.
I know, I know. That last point is just crazy talk. Of course, this whole blog has turned into the ramblings of a madman, anyway, so why the hell not get some traction by doing some exploratory programming in Python, then moving back to C#.

No comments: