Monday, December 3, 2007

Farewell, National Blog Posting Month

I wasn't officially part of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), but I have been trying to post everyday this month. I skipped one Saturday, then I completely fell off the wagon just before Thanksgiving. I posted a few times after Thanksgiving, but it was never really the same. Still, it was a good experience, and I hope to keep blogging here more regularly, although probably not daily. I found that I would post stuff just to get my posting quota in. The postings weren't always as informative or helpful as I would like. I wasn't happy about that, and I probably won't be posting as often, but I should be happier with the quality of my posts. So now I say, Farewell, National Blog Posting Month! And thank goodness you're over.

2 comments:

Third Mom said...

Hi, Eric, you're not alone. I even created a "loser" button for myself!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting the other day, I appreciate it a lot!!

Eric Rochester said...

Third Mom,

I appreciate your blog even more since a number of the KAD bloggers don't post as often. You've kept me challenged in their absence. Your blog and others like it have been critical to my growing understanding of the mess that adoption is.

I did have a blog where I was discussing our impending adoption, but I realized that I didn't want to work through some of these issues in public, so it's on hiatus.

Thanks again,
Eric